Friday, March 17, 2006

Recording Fun


This is my "digital studio", the Boss BR-532. I've had it for a couple years now, but kept hitting the wall with it, mainly because the instruction manual seems to have been written in gibberish. It's been frustrating, because I've wanted to record for so long, and I knew everything I needed to do that with was contained in this machine - but I just didn't fully know how. However, recently online I found (& ordered) an instructional DVD with step by step instructions/demonstrations on how to use it, and WOW is that helping! I'm finally starting to learn how to really put this thing to use at it's full potential! It can really do some neat things! I have much more to learn, but it's starting to seem less daunting now. I'm excited to continue learning and continue recording. Hopefully now that I'm starting to get the hang of it, the process will go a bit faster than it has been. :) I'm in the middle of one song & am looking forward to completing it & then finishing more. :)

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger terryd said...

Be sure to throw out (if you already haven't) the old man's experimental files on one of the cards...you need the space.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home