Monday, January 30, 2006

4 Things

Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life:
CIT/STM (High School work crew) coordinator at camp
Kitchen Aid at camp
Art Director
Supervisor at Christian bookstore

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have:
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Napoleon Dynamite
A Christmas Story
While You Were Sleeping

Four Places I Have Lived:
Minneapolis, MN
Edina, MN
McGregor, MN
Bloomington, MN

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:
American Idol
Everybody Loves Raymond
Yes, Dear
Freaks & Geeks

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:
Sanibel Island, FL
Anaheim, CA
Williamsburg, VA
Astoria, OR

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
xanga.com/wally1324
myspace.com/nikkiwallacemusic
mac.com
www.cdugan.blogspot.com

Four Favorite Foods:
Poppy Seed chicken
PF Chang's Crispy Honey Chicken
Sloppy Joes
Chocolate

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
Sanibel Island, FL
Disneyworld
Disneyland
On vacation, anywhere :)

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger The Colonel said...

I am with you on the being on vacation anywhere idea ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home