Thursday, April 20, 2006

More meaningless American Idol Thoughts...

1). Did Ace get voted off because of musical inability, or because of the fact that he looked like the bad guy from Karate Kid III on Tuesday's performance?

2). I was just reading an article and realized that Chris Daughtry is a year younger than me. Wow, do I feel old.

3). I will hand it to Ben and all others with the "McPheever" that Katharine did a great job on her song the other night. She's in my top 4. :)

I will post something more enlightening later on, but for now this is all I got!

6 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger The Colonel said...

Have you heard about Ace Young's fan club? It's full of a bunch of crazy middle aged women.

I'm kind of surprised that he didn't stick around longer than that other gooey guy with a mustache.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

What guy with the mustache? Elliot?

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger The Colonel said...

yeah, elliot, I wanted to say Eli, but I knew I was wrong, so i just called him gooey

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Katie Dugan said...

Katherine was good...but her personality makes me want to McPuke.

Heeeey - I like gooey guy!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Me too, Elliot's in my top 3. :)

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger The Colonel said...

well i will have to take your gals opininos over mine since I really don't have much experience in the AI world (minus my unhidden love for Kelly Clarkson)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home