Thursday, October 27, 2005

Yes I am still here!

Well, since it's been almost a year since I last blogged, I thought I would update! :) Life is great! I am now married and enjoying the new adventure that that is. Work is going exceedingly well (both jobs), and I am enjoying delving into some new friendships and rekindling some old ones. I am also really excited to start working on my music again...I feel that "fire" again, which I haven't felt in awhile! I will be playing at Northwestern Bookstore in Burnsville on Dec. 8, and hopefully some other places in the near future, so if any of you feel like coming to that, I'd love to see you there! So...life is good. This morning I attended a special "Sneak Peek" event for "The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe", which was very cool. I got some good free stuff to promote the event, and got to see a 5-10 minute long "jumbo" preview of the movie. It looks incredible. What I love about the story is that it contains the entire gospel -- but it's disguised enough so that it can seep into our culture in ways other things can't! Anyway, I think it will provide for a great opportunity to (at the very least) get some good conversations going with those who don't know Christ.
Well I need to eat lunch and get to work, but I thought I'd update. I hope you are well (if anyone is reading this!) and I'd love to hear from any of you! Have a fantastic day! :)

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Katie Dugan said...

Whoa whoa whoa - you posted again. That's nutty. :O) Love ya...
-Kate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home